With a focus on commercial, corporate, and technology law, Anna Patricia Fonseca has taken part in various local and international financing transactions. She has also worked on the issuance of bonds and the proceedings of various mergers and acquisitions.
Anna Patricia has assisted clients with requests to banking and securities regulators in Panama and provided her legal opinions on Panamanian laws and regulations.
- Master of Laws, LL.M. – Columbia Law School, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar (2021)
- Mandarin Intensive Preparatory – Beijing University of Culture and Language (2019)
- Bachelor of Law and Political Science – Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua | Honors: Cum Laude (2018)
- Spanish, English, French (intermediate), German (intermediate), Mandarin (intermediate)
- Co-founder of the Panamanian Debate Association (ASPADE)