Alberto Levy is experienced in corporate, commercial, and mergers and acquisitions law, with a particular emphasis on real estate.
He spent several years working at a widely recognized local firm, collaborating in numerous real estate transactions, including highprofile mergers and acquisitions processes both in the country and abroad. His unique track record has provided him with vast experience in devising and executing highly complex operations.
An active member of various foundations and ProBono associations in the country, Alberto is also committed to making a positive impact in local communities.
- Master of Laws, LLM. – Duke University (2013)
- * Bachelor of Law and Political Science – Universidad Santa Maria la Antigua | Honors: Summa Cum Laude (2012)
- President of the Anti-Defamation Commission of Bnai Brith Panama.
- Secretary of the Panama-Israel Chamber of Commerce.
- Advisory Member of the Board of Directors for the Special Olympics in Panama