Ricardo Delvalle’s practice is focused on conflict resolution, regulatory law, and administrative law, with an emphasis in the public services sector. He is also vastly experienced in corporate and commercial law. He has assisted numerous local and international clients from highly regulated industries in Panama.
Ricardo has taken part in a significant number of civil, administrative, and arbitration proceedings. His strong background in business gives him a specialized advantage when catering to companies’ immediate and longterm legal needs. Such experience and business knowledge translate into a comprehensive approach that greatly benefits his clients.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA. – INCAE Business School (2019)
- Master of International Economic Law, LLM. – Georgetown University (2014)
- * Bachelor of Law and Political Science – Universidad Santa Maria la Antigua | Honors: Summa Cum Laude (2012)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Georgetown Club in Panama
- Honorary Member of the McDonough GCL Advisory Committee of Georgetown University
- Member of the Board of Directors of Unión Nacional de Empresas, S.A. (UNESA)